• Parties subject to this agreement will be defined as,
– USER; Members who are registered on the website to participate in the games,
• User is considered to have agreed the terms and conditions after registering with the operator.
• User accepts that operator has the right to change one or multiple articles of terms and conditions. In case of any change, it is user’s liability to recognize the new or/and updated terms and conditions. Any change that has been made is valid only after it is announced by the operator.
• Main currency unless otherwise is stated, is the currency selected by the user during registration.
• All members should be over 18 years old in order to place bets via operator. User should prove his/her age if requested.
• It might be illegal to register and/or participate in online gaming services in some countries. Luckyland Gaming targets to prevent all licenced websites from illegal usage. All users should be aware of the risk and know the laws of their resident country.Luckyland Gaming accepts no responsibility of users’ acts and behaviours.
• 1X2 casino and slot games can not be played from the countries listed below.
– USA, Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Cuba, Egypt, France, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Laos, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Philippines, Rwanda, Somalia, Syria
• NETENT casino and slot games can not be played from the countries listed below.
– Afghanistan, Angola, Albania, Australia, Algeria, Bahamas, Botswana, Ecuador, Indonesia, Philippines, Guana, South Korea, Hong Kong, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Cambodia, Kuwait, North Korea, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
• Branded Games can not be played in the countries listed up next :
– Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
– Aliens: Japan
• Games listed below can only be played listed up next : Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, Scarface, South Park: Germany, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Brazil, Armenia, Finland, Cyprus, Georgia, Croatia, Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Iceland, Hungary, Montenegro, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Greece.
• No extra fee colletected to register or place bets thorugh operators. No interest rate is applied on stakes or winnings of users.
• All users should register with accurate information. In case of any change of user details or/and information, user should provide the correct information and request a change.
• Operator has the right to ask for proof from user to verify the details of the user. During verification process, operator can suspend or put limitations on user account.
• One user can register and hold only one account. In case of any fraud activity, creating fake accounts, lending one account to any third party or similar occasions, operator can suspend all related accounts, deduct winnings or/and close the accounts.
• User can withdraw all the winnings anytime, only after completing the rolling condition that belongs to his last total deposit. All withdrawal request are processed according to user’s account currency.
• A user account can be deactivated either on mutual agreement or one side’s request. If an operator deactivates a user account, relevant user will be informed through e-mail or via cell phone. All open bets can be settled void during deactivation and all funds in the account will be transferred to user.
• Operator can reject a user application without any explanation.
• Accounts that remain inactive for 6 months after registration will aoutomatically be closed and removed from the system.
• All login credentials are selected by user himself/herself. These credentials are required to login user account. It is user’s responsibility to keep this information secure. A user should not share any of these credentials with someone else.
• During login, users who enter username and password correct will receive an SMS code to complete login. User should enter the code in time displayed on login screen and complete the login.
• All transactions made and bets placed after a successful login, will be considered as done by the owner of the account.
• If a customer lose access to personal e-mail used during registration, this issue should be repoted to help service immediately.
• Users can recover their passwords by usin “Forgot Parssword” button, located at login screen. All renewal links are created for only one time usage.
• All verification and recovery e-mails may have been delivered to Junk(Spam) by some mail servers. Users are supposed to double-check beofre reporting a mail delivery issue.
• During login, if three(3) consecutive attempts are unsuccessfull, IP adress that has failed to login will be blocked for following 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, block will be automatically revoked, and user can try logging in.
•For all issues users may contact live chat service of the operator. If live chat button is invisible or not displayed properly, you may visit our “how to clear cookies” page for more information.
Stakes and Winnings
• Stakes that can be placed on all single and multiple bets may be limited by the operator.
• All payouts that exceeds maximum payout limits will be adjusted and paid due to predefined maximum payout amount.
• If user wagers on duplicate bets to manipulate maximum payout limits, limits will be adjusted in order to correct the payout amount.
• If one user, wagers on duplicate bets by using different accounts, only one of the outcomes will be paid out, and rest of the bets will be considered as void. Accounts that are used to place bets will be closed after refunds are completed.
• All bets can be multiplied at maximum odds of 1.000. In case of total odds of a betslip exceed 1.000, it will be multiplied by 1.000 and possible payout will be calculated according to this rule.
• One user can earn maximum amount of 200.000 Euros for one week.
• All account settlements will be made on Tuesday 00:00 . Any discount and promotions are calculated and processed to user account.
• All bonus and promotion rules will be announced before they are launched. All users that are to participate in special offers should obey the rules; read terms and conditions and act according to these in order to claim the winnings of all promotions offered by the operator.
• For all bets placed, betslips recorded and secured in our database; and oral expression and request made by the user at shops will be taken into consideration.
• All time information listed on operator website and match lists at the shop are for informational purpose. If an event starts earlier than its’ scheduled time, bets placed after event had started will be void.
• All objections on an outcome of an event should be made in 4 weeks. Any objections that has been done after that will be dismissed.
• Any undeserved winnings processed to user account, should immediately be reported by the user to the operator. All unrighteous winnings will be deducted from user account once it’s inspected.
• If you are encountering an issue and operator is either unwilling or inadequate to solve it, you may contact us through the contact form at www.luckylandgaming.com or by e-mail [email protected]
Anti Money Laundering Procedure
Luckyland NV’s priority is to understand who we are servicing and keep crime out of the business. Prior to start transactions with a customer, we collect all needed information from him/herself via e-mail, telephone calls, post-mail or electronic form filled to register. Luckyland NV, aware of international AML procedures, is strictly committed to apply all the rules and regulations of officials mention.
During registration process, a user should provide:
– Date of Birth
– Address Information
– Telephone Number
– E-Mail Address Appyling KYC Procedures:
Luckyland NV has right to request for any kind of information or/and document from a registered user, prior to start a money transfer. A user who does not match Luckyland NV’s KYC procedures, does not have access to withdrawal process and can’t deposit more money than allowed by the system.
A member should provide;
– Passport or ID Card with all information is clear and visible (Unique ID or passport number is necessary)
– Proof of address (Approved by governing bodies) All information provided should be correct and definitive. An applicant should be over 18years old (or as old enough as served countries legal requirements) to become a verified customer and start using our products. Following the verification of a registration, a user can only deposit up to 300€s, until he/she completes identity verification. After all needed and asked documents are provided, user can deposit and withdraw up to 5000€s as stated in regulations. Any kind of suspicious activity is carefully tracked by our experienced and well – oriented finance and fraud department and immediate action is taken. Members who involve in that type of activity are suspended immediately.· * Luckyland NV may request any kind of documents from the registered user even if a user holds a verified account at Luckyland NV branchs or subsidiaries if a controversial situation occurs, in order to update user’s information recorded at website. Every single request from Luckyland NV’s direct customers and Luckyland NV’s clients’ customers are being monitored from the very starting moment by finance and fraud department. Funds movement is one of company’s major focus points. Users must choose same withdrawal methods, as their preferred deposit method. A user can’t create a request and/or withdraw money to someone else’s account or else, he/she can’t use our payment gateway to transfer money between two different accounts. Finance and fraud department requests all information to administer users’ accounts and an activity that doesn’t belong to referred user is stopped immediately and goes under investigation. In meantime of a start of fund activity, Luckyland NV operates a system which is designed to create a notification instantly. This notification contains the amount of the requested transfer as well as listing the details of the user who started activity. If an unusual or suspicious activity is stated, our fraud department takes immediate action and starts investigation on the referred user and activity. System keeps creating notifications 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to catch up with all actual money transfers and to detect the route of the funds. By creation of this system, Luckyland NV targets to monitor funds’ transfers with full concentration and responsible staff.Luckyland NV holds the records of customer Identity numbers and/or passport numbers and check to assure if they match with government sources. A customer who involves in any kind of transaction should confirm proof of Identity and address information when demanded to match KYC criterias and AML procedures of Luckyland NV . We are absolutely strict about where money comes from and where it goes to.
· An alert system produced and moderated by Luckyland NV is designed to create alerts divided in risk categories. If a customer attempts high volume transaction and/or suspicious activity during money transfer process or while interacting with our staff in verification period, system starts automatically or/and manually at the same time to file a report about the involving customer.
· Luckyland NV holds a PEP database and our system is designed to notify us if there is a reqistration or transaction attempt from a specific name that takes place in the list.
· Luckyland NV considers the official lists as a source and filters all incoming applicants according to these lists. If a person from one of official sanction lists of person or entities applies for registration or asks to start transaction, all accounts belong to user is suspended and our fraud and finance department starts an investigation.
· Luckyland NV’s KYC database is designed to deny any applications that appears to contain same kind of data or information. If any information provided by the customers, or any collision is notified from the network activities, Luckyland NV stops the activities of the related users and suspends their account unless users prove the activity is legal and/or inoffensive. If a user is temporarily suspended or permanently shut down from one of Luckyland NV branches, subsidiaries or any other clients of Luckyland NV, he/she will be recorded to mutual network databes and receives same action from all Luckyland NV based companies.
Compensation and Amends
Operator takes no responsibility for losses occuring under listed circumstances.
• An event or tournament is cancelled or abandoned for any reason.
• User has lost his/her login credentials and has no access to his/her account due to an individual errod.
• User does not have enough or correct information about the bet he/she wagers.
• Any technical issues that can not be controlled.
• Any inaccurate data displayed because of wrong data entry made by the service provider(s).
• Typo(s) made during printing of match list.
• For any typo(s) or wrong fixtures that are displayed, operator takes no responsibility. In this case odds can be adjusted, bets could be void.
• User has the responsibility for any losses, costs and any other potential sanctions.
• User has the responsibility for clearance on operator, company or possible third parties effected from any type of potential harmful, fraud or manipulative activity caused by the user.
Data and Personal Information Protection
• All user information, financial transactions and details are classified and will be kept hidden in our database.
• Any personal information or account information may only be shared on request by governing bodies, lawyers or official representatives.
• Promotions, speciall offers and other updates on service and products are delivered to users via e-mail or SMS. This notification can be removed upon request.
• All communication between user and operator, will be saved and archived. In case of a conflict, these evidence may be used for one’s benefits.
• Users have access and can edit personal details. It’s not possible to remove all the records from our systems.
General Betting Rules
• Abbreviations may well be used during preparing fixtures. Odds will be located aside team names. All bet types are defined in “Rules and Help” section. Users hold responsibility to acknowledge all the rules before placing a bet.
• Rules to be applied on special bets or events will be announced simultaneously.
• Odds for events are multiplied with each other during the calculation of total odd(s). If one or more events are cancelled for some reason, odd for this event will be set as 1.00 and settlement will be done according to new odd(s).
• Injury time and penalty shootout is not taken into consideration unless otherwise is stated. There may be some special rules or format changes for sport events. User should have full knowledge of the format of the event and place his/her bets according to these rules.
• In case of a venue change all bets will be valid. However if an event is played in one of the teams’ home venue instead of the scheduled venue, all bets will be void as a fixture change occurs.
• Users may find the rules of bet types and settlement conditions under the related sports .
• If an event does not start in 46 hours from the scheduled starting time, all bets on related event will be settled as void.
• Operator reserves the right to cancel a bet under the following conditions : – If a team name is wrong – If a player name is wrong – If a tournament or category name is wrong • If a game has started and not finished for some reason until the midnight where event takes place, all bets excluding already settled or concluded bets and qualification bets, will be void.
• If more than one outcome is winner at the same time, dead heat rule will be applied.
• Please read carefully and recognize all rules of sports and bet types befor you wager.
• Once a bet is accepted, bet amount will be deducted from user’s balance.
• Prematch bets placed via shops and/or casinos, has 5 minutes duration and could be cancelled during this time range. Betslips containing live events or event(s) that had already started are not qualified for cancellation.
• Bets placed online through operators can be cancelled only by the user itself in 10 minutes, unless otherwise is stated. Mobile websites are not designed for bet cancellation. Bets placed with mobile devices can only be cancelled from desktop version.
• By placing a bet, user accepts that he/she has no clear knowledge about the outcome of an event. If operator determines opposite of this situation, users account will be closed and such bet mentioned above will be cancelled.
• For any kind of technical issue or other, if a user wagers a bet while user has insufficient funds, and such bet is accepted, operator reserves the right to void this bet.
• If two or more than two different bets on one ticket have conflict, only the bet with highest odds is valid. Rest of the selections will be settled as void. If highest odds are equal, first selection is valid and rest of the selections will be void.
• All bets, except in-running bets, should be placed and confirmed before event starts. If a bet is placed and accepted after the event has started, this bet will be cancelled. If there is a data delay or technical issue on delivery of live data, all bets that are placed in specified time interval will be cancelled.
• In some conditions, some events or markets may be inavailable for betting. Some events or markets may be deactivated if thought necessary.
• Users to intend to fraud activity, accounts created to harm operator services, products or other uses will be shut down without questioning.
• All users can only hold one account. Users creating duplicate accounts, placing bets with someone else’s accounts will be suspended. All bets placed with these methods will be cancelled and all accounts related with relevant user will be closed.
• All bets will be settled by service provider(s). During settlement official sources will be taken as reference. Users are free to appeal to any settlement, only with a valid source for the event.
• All soccer bets will be settled according to regular time result of an event unless otherwise is stated. For all other sports, settlements are made according to regular time or including overtime. Details about the market type settlement can be found in market name. For any official decisions made regarding abandoned events will be dismissed. All bets on related events will be settled or cancelled.
• All prematch bets will be settled after event is completed. Settlement time might depend on the league, tournament or cuntry.
• If there is concenr on the result of a live event, all bets will remain pending unless the official result is announced.
• Operator does not take responsibility for wrong fixture information. In this case starting time, odds or fixtures might be changed.
• Once official result is confirmed, all winnigs will be paid out and processed to users’ accounts.
• If one event is abandoned for some reason before regular time is completed and does not continue until midnight(local time of event), bets already resulted will be settled whereas pending bets will be void. If event continues on the same day and will be completed, pending bets will be settled.
• Events that are abandoned and are certain not to be continued will be evaluated according to following rules; – Any market that has no possibility to win will settled as lost. – Any market that is uncertain to win or lose will be settled as void.
• If any event is postponed before start, and will not be played within 48 hours from scheduled starting time, all bets on the event will be settled as void.
• For tennis events, there might be delays or interruptions because of weather conditions, light failure, technical issues etc. In these conditions all bets will remain open untill event is finished. All settlements will be done once event is finished.